Lotus Mega Yacht Details
||Lotus Mega Yacht Dubai
| Yacht Size
| Maximum Capacity
||11 bedrooms, master sweet with sunroof and glass balcony
| Staff on Yacht
||1 Captain, 8 Crew
||As booked (minimum 4 hours required)
| Cruise Route
||Marina Canal, Lagoon, Burj al Arab, Atlantis the Palm, Around the Palm
||Electric Grill, Microwave Oven and Refrigerator onboard
||AED 20 / Person for soft drinks and water
||Qualified and Trained Captain and Crew on board
||Guests, Staff and Yachts fully Insured
|Optional Add On
||Cakes, BBQ Platters, 5-star Buffet with Catering, Red Carpet, Decoration and etc with additional charges
Selecting a most suitable yacht involves many factors. Our experts are available to help you in decision making. You will be facilitated in choosing a right yacht according to number of people and your requirements. You get multiple options. Select the most suitable in accordance with you budget. However, general guide line for booking is as follows:
- You can contact us by call, online Chat or email
- One of our sales staff will attend and facilitate you for all of your questions
- You can add on Pick and drop, cake, meals, decoration etc.
- Once you get the best deal confirmation will be done once you pay.
- Multiple payment options like pay online, pay through bank account, pay in cash are available.
- You receive the confirmation on email or whatsApp
- You will get location Map, contact details of Coordinator in Marina and Captain of Your Yach
You need to know
Casual Cloths as per your comfort, Upper/Jacket Recommended for winter days.
Once booked Please Consider
- As advised by the Dubai Coast Guard, Guests must bring original passport or Emirates identity Card at trip time
- Yacht Trips always need Dubai Coast Guard approval (company takes this approval) based on weather conditions.
- Dubai Marina Yacht Club is the point for welcome and good bye.
- We request guests to arrive 15 minutes prior to trip time. In case, guests arrive late, the time cannot be compensated.
- All yachts are well retained by good-natured captains and service crew onboard.
- Remember to carry fully charged camera/mobile as there are numerous worthy sights you love to capture.
- Refrain from photographing Arab women and girls unless you request and get permission.
- Picturing government buildings or military installations is illegal.
- For reasons beyond control, such as bad weather conditions, equipment malfunction, government policies, or force majeure, company reserves the right to cancel or postpone your Trip. You will be either offered a refund or we work with you to reschedule your trip at a later date.
- In case, cancellation is done before 48 hours of trip, 50% of the total will be charged.
- In case cancelled within 48 hours of your scheduled trip or guests do not arrive at the designated time, full amount of trip will be charged.