In Dubai, colorful and brightly lit wooden boats gracefully glide across the calm waters at night. This captivating attraction is a living reminder of the city’s past which was centered on the fishing, pearl diving, and shipping industries. These traditional boats are called Dhows, and now serve a more recreational rather than commercial purposes.
A premium Rustar Dhow cruise radiates classic elegance unlike any other. Cruising along the historic Dubai Creek, it offers a sumptuous dinner along with a relaxing sailing experience. Here are some things that make a premium Dhow cruise a cut above the rest:
- It is one of the world’s largest floating restaurants.
- Up to 400 guests can dine at one time on board a premium Dhow.
- Rustar Dhow dinner cruises start boarding guests at 8:30 PM, and sails the Dubai Creek from 9 to 11 PM.
- The premium Dhow is docked along the Bur Dubai side of the creek, near the British Consulate.
- The Rustar Dhow has three levels: the open-air deck, the middle deck, which is the dining hall, and the lower deck.
- Upon request, the lower deck can be used as a dance floor.
- The Dhow is made of polished teak wood and adorned with handmade Arabic decorations and a small rock waterfall.
- The table that carries the open dinner buffet is shaped in the form of a ship.
- The delectable dinner buffet is catered by no less than five-star Hotel.
- It has the widest range of on board entertainment, which includes a live singer, Egyptian Tanoura Dance show, and comedy puppet shows.
- It cruises past splendid views of old town Al Bastakiya, Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House in Al Shindagha, and Heritage Village, among others.
- Rustar Dhow is also available for exclusive events like weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, corporate events, and other private functions.
- Its safety measures include emergency exits, security cameras, a fire alarm system, life jackets, medical kit, and fire extinguishers.
- The Rustar Dhow is equipped with state-of-the-art GPS, radar and other modern navigational equipment.
- Rustar Dhow is voted as the best Dhow cruise in Dubai
With all these exciting qualities, sailing on a premium Dhow cruise is undeniably a great experience.